Dr. Vincent Marino’s Bio and Credentials
Dr. Marino is notably one of the worlds most experienced LASIK surgeons in the United States with over 138,000 Vision Correction. Vincent Marino, D.O. is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Marino received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Marino has been performing laser vision correction since 1996 when he joined LasikPlus. In total, Dr. Marino has performed over 138,000 laser vision correction procedures. Dr. Marino holds the distinction of being recognized by his peers as a “Top Doctor” in Ophthalmology for the past 7 years in a row as featured in Cincinnati Magazine’s annual list of the area’s top physicians.
Dr. Marino is proud of the Cincinnati and Dayton laser vision correction team, as they’ve worked together for years and have dedicated themselves to the field of laser vision correction. Their goal is to give the patient the best experience possible.
“I enjoy helping people to see well. LASIK vision correction is a combination of art and science. I enjoy applying my skill for the improvement of my patients’ lives.” – Vincent Marino, D.O.
Dr. Marino’s Education
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O.
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine – Grandview Medical Center, Internship & Residency in Ophthalmology
- University of Kentucky, B.S.
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- Recognized by his peers as a “Top Doctor” and featured in Cincinnati Magazine’s annual list of the area’s top physicians
- American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Board Certified