Dr. Neil Wills’s Bio and Credentials
Neil Wills, M.D. is a diplomat and board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Wills joined LasikPlus in 2000 and in total, Dr. Wills has performed over 114,000 laser vision corrections. In recognition of his expertise, he was named Top Doctor by Washingtonian Magazine.
Dr. Wills believes no surgeon operates in a vacuum. The support staff and investment in their training are every bit as essential as the investment in technology. He feels very fortunate to be associated with highly intelligent and compassionate associates to help him deliver LasikPlus services.
In his free time, Dr. Wills likes to read, garden, and spend time with his family.
“Laser vision correction is a very gratifying field. You have a profound, positive impact on patients’ lives. I feel very fortunate to be in a position to do this work and I try not to take it for granted.” -Neil Wills, M.D.
Dr. Wills’s Education
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, M.D.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Storm Eye Institute, Chief Resident
- University of Virginia, B.A.
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Diplomat and Board Certified
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Virginia Society of Ophthalmology